Pieces Of My Life By ShinylunarX

Hi And Welcome To My Blog Have fun!!!!

A little Slideshow

April 13, 2010

A month past...

Many things happened erm.. where to start... my friendship with those 2 went well and i can still see cc around the campus nothing really happened we just have normal lesson and many people in my class hate the mr wong cause he teaches too much of the theory. I don't really hate him. But 1 unholy day a girl name called serene thats will be worst thing. She ask the 3 of us whether we can eat lunch together so we said a yes. Errr this kind of thing i don't no how to deal with it.... X( then when we are at the cafe buying our food i hardly talk to the girls then i have to sit faraway from them cause erm how to say there are things i didn't have in the campus like having a gal pal.... i didn't have relationships with girls before except my sis. So do not know what to do when u see a girl or etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment