Pieces Of My Life By ShinylunarX

Hi And Welcome To My Blog Have fun!!!!

A little Slideshow

April 13, 2010

the saddness day of running away out my life

While eating our food at the cafe our relationship with girls have growing and i sometimes sit 1 chair away from the girls but i always have a negative feeling of them on how to chase a girl of my dreams. I like her love her i feel like holding her hands i have many things to say to her. But 1 day my friend irene, thought of this idea (i dunno what to say about her) prank sms then she said i am not her type=??? then I forget ask whether we can be friends. I am dumb idiot forgetful person. I don't know what to do. Everytime i met her gang and her, she always hide from me. As a friend i wanted to say (Anata ga hitsuyo toshite tabi Watashi wa anata no tame ni nari masu. Anata ga namida o nagasu tabi ni Yujin toshite Watashi wa itsumo soko anata no tame ni Saigo no saigo made) But i accidentally met her at a cafe and sometimes i had to ran away. Its feels like i want to jump to a new life. At that time i can feel that she was angry with me. But i had no chance to talk to her. I feel like running away. It felt painless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment